BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Monday, February 28, 2011

So today marked a new beginning for both Nikki and I. The past week has been insanely busy for both of us. And, as I'm sure you know, when you're busy its difficult to eat healthy unless you plan for it. So that's what I've learned- I have to plan my meals at the beginning of the week because life is hectic. What is that saying? If you fail to plan, you plan to fail? That's ridiculously cheesy true, right? So this week we are planning on succeeding! Wouldn't this be easier if  we all had a live-in chef and personal trainer?! I will add that to my wish list right under a live-in maid who does my laundry, and mops my floors.... oh and scoops dog poo! A girl can dream, right?

But there is a silver lining! Even through all the cheating, I've still lost 6 pounds from my starting weight! woohoo! You've got to start somewhere... but I know I can do better. So tomorrow I will be counting my calories and hitting the gym!

Wish me luck!

Bailey

0 comments: