BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Journey Begins

Well...it is day two of this adventure.  I decided to call it an adventure after typing the title because that seems more fun than journey. The truth is, I hate dieting.  When I'm dieting, all I want to eat is cheetos, brownies, and ice cream.  Unfortunately, those are the items that got me to this point to begin with.  So my solution... baked 100 calorie packs of cheetos, skinny cow ice cream... and no brownies.  :-)

I plan on using this blog to update my total calories, my weight, and before and after pictures.  As shameful as it is to post all of that, I feel it will hold me accountable.  I told Bailey we had to post our pictures in biker shorts and sports bras and there was a long pause on the phone... hahaha.  Of course I'm sure I'll share funny things about my children.  After all, they are the reason I stress eat; therefore, I feel they should be included. (I'm just kidding...kind of) 

Thanks for following us on this... adventure. 

Nikki

0 comments: